Casual Gamers Australia
Hey there, you arent registered yet.. why don't you register and access more of the forums, look around and maybe post an application to join us? Currently looking for members for all Battlefield titles. Recommended age 16+ (We can make exceptions).

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Casual Gamers Australia
Hey there, you arent registered yet.. why don't you register and access more of the forums, look around and maybe post an application to join us? Currently looking for members for all Battlefield titles. Recommended age 16+ (We can make exceptions).
Casual Gamers Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» doom4you app
Your reason for not playing, not having or not playing starcraft 2 with me? EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:25 pm by Popo

» 1 Word Challenge
Your reason for not playing, not having or not playing starcraft 2 with me? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:05 am by Popo

» Whatcha listen too? (Music thread)
Your reason for not playing, not having or not playing starcraft 2 with me? EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:57 am by Apocalypser

» hey guys =)
Your reason for not playing, not having or not playing starcraft 2 with me? EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 2:04 pm by Popo

» Note to everyone.
Your reason for not playing, not having or not playing starcraft 2 with me? EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:57 am by Popo

» Mass Effect 3
Your reason for not playing, not having or not playing starcraft 2 with me? EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:34 pm by Audard

» Listerb is Back
Your reason for not playing, not having or not playing starcraft 2 with me? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:20 am by Popo

» Apocalypser's unofficial app
Your reason for not playing, not having or not playing starcraft 2 with me? EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:09 am by Apocalypser

» Hey guys I'm MrSoundGuy
Your reason for not playing, not having or not playing starcraft 2 with me? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:58 am by MrSoundGuy

Your reason for not playing, not having or not playing starcraft 2 with me?

3 posters

Go down

Your reason for not playing, not having or not playing starcraft 2 with me? Empty Your reason for not playing, not having or not playing starcraft 2 with me?

Post by BadWolf Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:39 am

just would like to know your reasons. not complaining or anything just curious. just saying that if its because you think its a stupid game i will tell you that quakor thought the same...till he got it lol. so post on why(trying to get to know my fellow clan members).
BadWolf
BadWolf
Administator
Administator

Back to top Go down

Your reason for not playing, not having or not playing starcraft 2 with me? Empty Re: Your reason for not playing, not having or not playing starcraft 2 with me?

Post by Popo Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:31 am

Well I guess i never actually got around to having a proper look at it Smile
Might have to do so in the future Wink
Popo
Popo
Founder
Founder

BC2 Name : Popo2k
Steam : Popo2k

https://cgc-clan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Your reason for not playing, not having or not playing starcraft 2 with me? Empty Re: Your reason for not playing, not having or not playing starcraft 2 with me?

Post by veddoo Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:24 am

dont own sc2:P
veddoo
veddoo
Administator
Administator

Steam : veddoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down