Casual Gamers Australia
Hey there, you arent registered yet.. why don't you register and access more of the forums, look around and maybe post an application to join us? Currently looking for members for all Battlefield titles. Recommended age 16+ (We can make exceptions).

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Casual Gamers Australia
Hey there, you arent registered yet.. why don't you register and access more of the forums, look around and maybe post an application to join us? Currently looking for members for all Battlefield titles. Recommended age 16+ (We can make exceptions).
Casual Gamers Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» doom4you app
Whatcha listen too? (Music thread) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 3:25 pm by Popo

» 1 Word Challenge
Whatcha listen too? (Music thread) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:05 am by Popo

» Whatcha listen too? (Music thread)
Whatcha listen too? (Music thread) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:57 am by Apocalypser

» hey guys =)
Whatcha listen too? (Music thread) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 2:04 pm by Popo

» Note to everyone.
Whatcha listen too? (Music thread) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:57 am by Popo

» Mass Effect 3
Whatcha listen too? (Music thread) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 1:34 pm by Audard

» Listerb is Back
Whatcha listen too? (Music thread) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:20 am by Popo

» Apocalypser's unofficial app
Whatcha listen too? (Music thread) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:09 am by Apocalypser

» Hey guys I'm MrSoundGuy
Whatcha listen too? (Music thread) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:58 am by MrSoundGuy

Whatcha listen too? (Music thread)

+2
Popo
Audard
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Whatcha listen too? (Music thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatcha listen too? (Music thread)

Post by Popo Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:40 am

My current top 5 bands/artists (not in order)

1. Skrillex
2. Dubstep ( i know its not really music but still. )
3. Metallica
4. 360
5. Eminem

Very Happy
Popo
Popo
Founder
Founder

BC2 Name : Popo2k
Steam : Popo2k

https://cgc-clan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Whatcha listen too? (Music thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: Whatcha listen too? (Music thread)

Post by Apocalypser Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:03 am

Eminem my man!! Hahaha
Apocalypser
Apocalypser
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ToxicWaste36 Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:04 am

nah.. i prefer dubbies Laughing
ToxicWaste36
ToxicWaste36
Clan Member
Clan Member

BC2 Name : K 36
Steam : ToxicWaste36

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypser Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:19 am

I kinda phase from genre to genre, and get totally engrossed for a while then move to the next one, hahaha it's weird. I end up with a truckload of my favourite songs from each genre though, which is cool.
Apocalypser
Apocalypser
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Popo Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:07 am

exactly the same as me,
quick tip: dont listen to a song heaps and heaps, because you will soon hate it and never listen to it again. It always happens to me -.- hahahah
Popo
Popo
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ToxicWaste36 Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:10 pm

listening to a song too many times will make it boring for u cuz u will kno exactly how it goes.
but i always do that Neutral
and there are tons of boring songs in my itunes

and i really have to click the >>| button repeatedly to actually listen to my fav song.
but sooner or later, i will too have to skip that song Very Happy
ToxicWaste36
ToxicWaste36
Clan Member
Clan Member

BC2 Name : K 36
Steam : ToxicWaste36

Back to top Go down

Post by Popo Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:07 am

ToxicWaste36 wrote:listening to a song too many times will make it boring for u cuz u will kno exactly how it goes.
but i always do that Neutral

Exactly same as me haha
Popo
Popo
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Apocalypser Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:57 am

Hahahaha na if I really like a song, I like it no matter how many times I listen to it. Like, I get bored and move onto different songs sooner or later, but whenever I come back and listen to that song, I still love it. I don't really get "sick" of songs from listening to them too much.

Speaking of which I just discovered this song, listening to it heaps now! Hahaha

Apocalypser
Apocalypser
Clan Member
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum